14.5.12

SHOW OF A LIFETIME

I was dreaming when I wrote this...


Tonight Beck gets tick something off her bucket list. Her love of the P.R.Nelson knows no bounds so in honor of her super extraordinary purple circle day I've rounded up some Etsy finds that were inspired by Prince. The baby onesie is probably the least weird.


The Purple rain necklace I actually really dig (note how I used rock and roll speak then) and think Beck might like it too. But then things turn a little pear bowl shaped...


A vinyl Purple Rain bowl? Yeah ok I guess, not really making me want to party like it's 1999.


A zippy Purple Rain tape clutch with matching coin purse? I would die for you!


This original watercolor of Prince as a Purple Leopard is my favorite, so much so I'm not going to link to it Im going to buy it instead. This one is for you beckaroo! Dance yer ass off lady! RAMONA

4 comments:

pen said...

that last one has me worried.... what drugs was the 'artist' on????
yes! buy it!

judi said...

it is...
how shall I put this...
"unique"...
lucky Beck!

Saskia said...

Oh my gawd, that watercolour is fantastic (in the true sense of that word). There are some fab raspberry berets on etsy at the moment too...

Judi K said...

Last night there was actually an audience member on stage in a full leopard costume..I failed to get a pic of it unfortunately..knew it reminded me of something!