1.2.12

Wreath of the Month

Sweetie
You know I love valentines day, I always have. I don't care about how commercial it is or how it's 'so american'. In fact I love how the Americans celebrate it with full gusto, giving cards and gifts to everyone they love, like, share school desks and cubicles with. We've limited ourselves to our direct partners which means there are a fair few singletons who are left out of the celebration which I think is a terrible shame and the source of cynicism about this particularly holiday. I've made a wreath to celebrate the month and secretly plan to tell all closest and dearest to me that I love them in various ways - most of which involve baking, flowers, glitter and crepe paper. RAMONA

2 comments:

Beck said...

you really are awesome rambo x

Ramona said...

Hey beck... I love youse