Ok so we have been kind of busy. This week (probably as you are reading this) I am driving to Canberra to install the Australian Chair Survey at the Gallery of Australian Design. Sounds pretty fancy pants and I guess it is kind the biggest deal professionally for me so far. I get to call myself a curator and I bought special outfits just for the occasion I have to give a speech at the opening ,and a talk at the National Gallery on Saturday - which given that's where I used to go when I couldn't be bothered with school is pretty funny. I've spent the entire weekend making text panels and designing the website - take a look and tell me what you think! I'll be blogging from the road. Hope it doesn't snow. RAMONA


Anonymous said...

So proud of you Rambo!!!

Posie Patchwork said...

Welcome to Canberra Ramona & family!! So lovely to meet you at Shop Handmade today, love Posie