8.3.11

GIFT OF THE WEEK

papermate
My friend K.C is a poet and playwright and is having a birthday next week. I only see him once or twice a year but we've been friends for 2 decades (!) and I like to remember this annual event in a small way. He's a bit of a Luddite too (no mobile phone, still doing dial up) so he loves nothing more than snail mail. I made him a notebook to jot down his latest inspirations.

I'm amassing quite a collection of scrapbook papers which come in hand for projects like this. I'm also slightly addicted to the scrap booking decals you can get -just like the old fashion letraset! I had fun making his card and I think he'll like this retro gift in the mailbox.

I'll also write him a letter - on paper - with a pen! When was the last time you did that? RAMONA

No comments: