24.8.12

Project of the Week

Christmas begins...



Regular readers will know that I go a little, well a lot, crazy when it comes to Christmas. I'd say 99% off my crafting revolves around gift giving. So of course Christmas is my craft Mecca. Beck and I are currently working on 'biggest project ever' and don't have much time for anything else. This year I'm winding down my expectations a little and just making gifts for the kids in my life ( of which there are 14 or so!) and everyone else will have to make do with a hug and a cup of eggnog.



I've started with this little set of blocks for Mister Rueben age 2.5. It's not as easy as I though to come up with a different pattern for six sides!



Did you know there are only 18 weeks til 25th Dec? Scary I know! Can I recommend a hot cuppa and a list this weekend to get organised? Hey I didn't say YOU should cancel Christmas! RAMONA

5 comments:

paula said...

Nice work on the blocks and the christmas readiness project. love it. and loving also the complete lack of triangles.

Ramona said...

Ha! Down with triangles!

Saskia said...

These are ACE. At first glance I honestly thought you were reviewing a new range of children's toys. Clever lady. Gorgeous colours too - not typically kiddy-ish.

Saskia said...

PS. Ramona, how do I 'follow' your blog? I keep missing your posts. Do you have an associated FB page or email thingo going?

Sandra Eterovic said...

I love them!
Only 8 weeks to Christmas now I think...tick tock....