17.4.12

Gift of the week

My friend Miss B celebrates her birthday today and I wanted to make her something pretty.
She has lots of bits and bobs so I put together this drawer bookend set. As you can see it comes in about a million bits and pieces and with no instructions I had to get the intern to work out how go put it together.
It's reversible so if she prefers the green side or just feels like a change she can flip it round. Yes it's very pink. I will not apologize for that!
Funnily enough I sort of prefer it without the drawers. Perfect for displaying Knick knacks, treasures, shells, stones, all sorts of good stuff (toy cars?). Happy birthday B!

3 comments:

Saskia said...

Wow, that is seriously gorgeous. How did you manage to part with it? Hope your friend was impressed. Pink rocks!

photographer australia said...

Thanks for this thorough and helpful list! Although you posted quite a while ago, these sites are all still active and all are still providing some stunning images.family photographer
photographer in Regional NSW Australia

DollHouse said...

I went into Doll House for a Sherri Hill dress and I had the worst time. The staff was rude and no help to me they made me feel as if I didn’t belong into their store. I well never return there and I am glad I didn’t purchase my dress from that store.