5.8.11

MARKET OF THE WEEK

Sisterhood


Ramona swears by this one. And given that one of our favourite local ceramicists Sophie Milne has worded me up that she's joining the ranks of stall holders this Saturday, I'm in too. Sophie has been working on a new range of domesticware that includes the droolworthy batter bowls above. For mine the clean scandinavian lines Sophie manages to instill in her tableware are irrisitable - deceptively spare they manage to just make me shut up and go ahhhhhhh. Those following my daily breakfast posts will know how much my family loves its pancakes, and how much I like my 'pottery' so clearly i'll be getting at at least one in each size.


And now that Maxwell and Thomas are addicted to noodles of every persuasion I might have to pick up one or two of these noodle bowls as well. Well done again Sophie, consider your new work SOLD!

SISTERS MARKET
Saturday 6th August
Brunswick Town Hall

233 Sydney Rd Brunswick
Saturday 10am-4pm

BECK

No comments: