27.7.11

GIFT OF THE WEEK

boxy but good!


You know I've gone crazy for these pencil boxes. I had already made my friend Max a little box but I knew he love a companion one for his 3rd birthday coming up next month.



I'm going to fill it up with those fabulous model animals you can get a toy stores and perhaps a little journal for field notes.



These boxes are available at Bunnings for $8, the paper I used on this one is from October Afternoon - you can buy their papers online here . RAMONA

2 comments:

librarygirl said...

I am going to make myself one!
That is all.

x

HANDMADELIFE said...

egads that's good!!! Max will be ecstatic, that paw print inside the box is genius. although now I have to ask the question:
would it be rude to steal it, change the name and keep it for myself?
BECK