31.5.11

MARKET OF THE (last) WEEK


I was very proud of myself for braving the Melbourne cold to go visit crafty friends at Markit design market.
Can you guess who the above pair are? They are the dynamic duo behind Michi Girl! Yes Daniel and Chloe braved the cold and came out from behind the curtain for the day!

Hi Ramona!
Ceramicist and designer Gregory Bonasera is a seasoned market man - he knows a beanie is in order to brave the fed square wind tunnel. His stand was going crazy bananas when we visited.


The lovely Irene of Iggy and Lou Lou fame had her beloved  Mr P with her to keep her warm (awwww)


I'm thinking of buying my own beloved (who is a bit of a pirate seafaring man) this  Iggy and Lou Lou box for Christmas.


The gorgeous ladies of Harvest Textiles got my vote for the prettiest stall in the whole market - they really know how to show their wares to the best advantage. Totally divine. Helps that they are the nicest people in Melbourne too.


My favourite find was this beautiful stationery company called Write To Me. I had seen their work on madeit.com.au but it was so so much better in real life.


I came away with these gorgeous meal planner/shopping list duo - perfect for the insane list maker in me!RAMONA

No comments: