12.11.10

FINAL POST OF THE WEEK

tgif

The ladies of HML are getting ready to be stall holders at next months Craft Hatch - but hey guess what? there is a Craft Hatch on tomorrow at the City Library and there are some amazing stall holders. Anna Ross - the genius behind the Kester Black label will be there (love these little carved animals)


And although most of us are over the whole laser cutting thing we really love the wearable timepieces from So Little Time Co.


It's my Saturday gallery day tomorrow and I'm really looking forward to my solo adventure. I'll be checking out some of the graduate shows. Craft Victoria has a fantastic list on their blog


Be aware today is the last day to see the RMIT Gold and Silver-smithing grad show at 1000 Pound Bend. You'll bump into me there as I have of course left it to the last minute! RAMONA

ps the above piece is by Tim Smullen who we remember volunteered at Craft Victoria in Year 10 - ah from little things big things grow!

No comments: