16.7.12

INTERVIEW OF THE WEEK


It's not often you get to meet a superstar of craft, let alone interview them on live radio! I'm very excited because this morning at around 1030 am I'll be speaking to living legend, fashion designer and artist Linda Jackson on the Grapevine RRR 102.7


If you are a child of the 70's/80's like us you'll instantly recognize Jackson's synonymous style that was so prevalent in that era. Her collaboration with the equally amazing Jenny Kee was groundbreaking for Australian fashion. For those of you much younger than us let's just say that without Linda Jackson there would be no Romance is Born.


Jackson is currently the subject of an amazing retrospective at the NGV and is holding a workshop as part of the RMIT textiles Commune Sustainability Day. I must admit to being very excited! Listen in to see how well I succeed if I can contain my excitement. RAMONA

No comments: