23.4.12

SHOW OF THE WEEK

bountiful enjoyments


Ok there is a confession to be made. The ladies of HML have not yet been to see the Unexpected Pleasures show at the NGV. Not for lack of interest, we've just been swamped with work and illness. We do hear on the grapevine that this collection of over 200 contemporary jewelry pieces curated by Susan Cohn is very impressive. I promise one or both of us will get there soon and report more eloquently!


Oh and the name of this show is terrible - you Google it and all sorts of seedy things come up. I will not make any cracks about taking your partner to Unexpected Pleasures because quite frankly that is just silly and gross (nurse!). It's on until August, but that is not as far away as you think. RAMONA

1 comment:

DollHouse said...

My daughter and I when to Doll House to buy a Sherri Lee dress that my daughter was obsessed with. I received no service from the sales staff until I asked. They gave my daughter a few styles to try on when asked what size my daughter would be, she pointed at the dress my daughter had on and said “that size”. I noticed that the dresses had no size tags on them and when I asked the sales staff about that, they got frustrated with me and gave no explanation. So I left the store with a much deflated daughter, went home and ordered the dress online and saved $200.