21.11.11

Soundbite of the Week

who listens to the radio?
This morning I am off to RRR to chat to the lovely Donna and Kulja on The Grapevine. I'll have to talk superfast because there is so much on (dare I say a little too much?). I'm on around 10.30 so listen in for all the craftiverse news. There are links to everything below, just press on the captions. Just compiling this blog entry has made my feet tired as I mentally walked from one end of town to the other! Stay hydrated people! RAMONA
Lucy brings the Design Files to life


Pieces of Eight new venture Edition X


Craft Victoria's highly anticipated Christmas Market

RMIT Gold and Silversmithing graduate show is always inspiring

Always crazy, in a good way. Take cash, make it easy for them.

4 weeks, different locations, great makers, innovative pop up


Monash art and design graduate show - best to go while there is still an  art and design department


1 comment:

librarygirl said...

oh oh oh - already have firm dates with friends to go to Fed Square and the Open House - how I am going to fit the others in?? But thanks for the head up x