15.11.11

PROJECTS OF THE WEEK

Take notes


How are all your Christmas projects going? I've been a very busy bee and have started production line style sessions for some of bits smaller bits and bobs. I really enjoyed making these notebooks for various chaps. I find crafting for grown up male friends and family particularly challenging but have discovered as long as I keep it a glitter free zone they are quite chuffed to have a little handmade gift just for them. That's the theory anyway! RAMONA

1 comment:

librarygirl said...

Ramona, you are one of the VERY few person I know who don't annoy me by talking about Christmas in November because you make such lovely, heartfelt creative things which need time and thought which is why you're doing them early... rather than plonking down a credit card and buying crap for all and sundry. Hope all your people know how LUCKY they are!

xxx