24.2.11

GIFT OF THE WEEK

token tote

The ladies of HML have taken a little time out this week. We even managed to go out to breakfast together - a rare occurrence these days. Despite living in the same suburb weeks go by without clapping eyes on each other. Lucky for us we have HML to keep us connected! Everyone is so busy these days. My friend K is the stage manager for Victorian Opera which means 16 hour days and no fun on midweek birthdays. I spent an hour on Sunday making her a little tote to take her lunch in to work - or in her case breakfast lunch and dinner.


I also got to use some of my wrapping paper - which between you and me made me feel smugly organised.
Now for an early morning delivery before her rehearsals start. They're doing Verdi so it'll be a long day. RAMONA

No comments: