The senior intern, recovering from the big day out, has retired to her air conditioned bedroom (cranked up to freezing) with a handful of film recommendations from the ladies of HML.
Once upon a time we'd send kids to the pool on a day like this but now it's a portable DVD player and a darkened room to try and survive the heat.
5. The Day After Tomorrow (you think our weather is bad...)
4. The Shipping News (steely drizzle, a great house)
3. Fargo - (blood looks so red in the snow!)
2. Smillas Feeling for Snow (another Gabriel Byrne Guilty Pleasure)
1. Anything by Woody Allen who only shoots in Autumn
Stay Cool Couch Potatoes